Monday, October 11, 2010

This is so off the wall ....

“Me, the great healing revivalist, I catch the flu. People are like losing weight, weight loss miracles. People are holding their pants out. Metal pins and things melting in people’s legs, and I’ve got the flu.”

Remember Todd Bentley's oozing tumor that slid down the person's leg onto the floor ..... What a bunch of demonic wack-jobs ....

“We just gotta get gotten. Lord I just get, just get me. Just get me. Come, Lord get me, right now. We just wanna be overwhelmed, absolutely whacked, sloshed, slippity slap. Just fill us up. Lord God, we wanna just ride that glory train.”

Here goes the glory train carrying loads of poisonous garbage again (Did he get that from Bob Jones, mentor for Todd Bentley and Patricia King ... ???).

No comments:

Post a Comment